* Intentional, aggressive behavior
* Given in the form of physical or verbal harassment.
* Can include teasing, insulting someone, shoving, hitting, excluding someone, or gossiping about someone.
* Can cause the victim to feel upset, afraid, ashamed, embarrassed, and anxious about going to school.
* Usually is repeated unless there is immediate intervention.
Do those words do anything to you?
Do they make you feel anything?
How about these...
Harsh verbal words~physical acts of violence~Words of hate through technology~
It MUST stop!
Definition from Child Parenting
Pictures in order form:
National Tourette Syndrome Association
Penn State College of Health and Human Development
Tri-City Psychology Services
Mother Nature Network
Health Made Easy