Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Welcome welcome!!!

Hello Hello!!!  


My name is Kasey!



This is my crazy beautiful family!

That's right~my husband is hott and we have five beautiful kids!  I am 29 and we've been married for seven years.  Our oldest two are 6, the middle two are 5, and the youngest is almost 4!  We have a crazy, silly, wonderful, goofy, loving, laughable, busy, tiring, blessed life!  I love that I can stay home with my kids and hear all about their day after school!  

Making others happy makes me happy!  I have always enjoyed creating in the kitchen.  In high school and college I was always making things for friends and neighbors, especially to celebrate holidays!  Now I get to share that with my kids!  

Another thing I've been known for is get-togethers!  I was (and still try, but it's harder with all our families) always having friends over and hanging out.  I love to be surrounded by loved ones and to bring people together!  (I've even been known to play matchmaker! ;)  )  I do baby showers, bridal showers, weddings, birthday parties, and other events!  They are always enjoyable to me and I love helping people enjoy their special day! 

I love interior decorating.  I enjoy trying to use my eye to make things work in old fashioned and new and exciting ways!  I enjoy creating my own items to bring to the decor and refurbishing furniture is a blast!

I have planned many-an-event in my day and would have the best job if I could do that permanently for others!   

I have been teaching Relief Society for almost two years and the 12-13 year old Sunday School for almost a year and a half!  This year I have changed up how I do things and prepare and I am going at my callings with a new love!

"Heart to Heart, Hand in Hand" to me, means that no matter what we do in any relationship, marriage, parenting, friendships, callings, etc, we need to do so alongside one another, helping each other on our journey through this wonderful life!

Hopefully this will be something crazy exciting that you can relate to on a super scale!  Thanks for joining me on my journey!  Have a happy day~Kasey


Follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment