Thursday, October 9, 2014

30 Days of Halloween~Day 25 Party games!

Last year I volunteered to be Room Mom for my kids' Kindergarten class.  This year she asked if I wanted to do it again.  SURE!  These were some of the fun games I made for the party.

I found this on Chica and Jo and thought it was so cute!  I made one (and instead of putting the candy corns on the hat, I used orange paper there too) and the kids had fun tossing the candy corns into the cauldrons!   
Picture from Chica and Jo
 
Pin-the-Bow-on-Mr. Bones
 
This one took some time..but it was a LOT of fun at the party!  I searched the internet until I found a cute little skeleton that I liked and would be easy to draw.  I got a big thing of butcher paper, one black and one white.  I drew the skeleton on the white paper then cute and pasted onto the black paper.  I cute out bowties from orange construction paper and we used them to play the game!  The closest to the neck won!  The kids always seem to enjoy any take on the traditional pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey! 
 


These are fun for any party and are always a hit!

Have a happy day~Kasey


Follow me!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment