Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tuna Salad CLEAN recipe

My husband and I were doing a "7 day clean eating cleanse" about a month ago.  We didn't do any special "juice only" or things like that.  I found a list of clean foods and foods to avoid.  So we did that instead so there was actually food to eat...because the list honestly had a lot of food on it!  Here's the list!  I made a menu using this as my guide.  To be honest..my husband didn't make it past two days..but I've held strong and kept buying things and making menus and foods based off this list. We do add in certain things..like extra lean ground turkey..once a week or once every two weeks, and I add a little bit of dressing to my salads sometimes instead of the clean eating ones.  But really, I'm still following this for my family!

This was our lunch day one.  Just a simple salad, romaine lettuce, spinach, red peppers, cranberries, and tomatoes, and I put in a can of tuna for some protein.  The dressing is just a mixture of honey and dijon mustard (made from all natural ingredients). I mixed it together to my liking then poured it on the salad.  It was delicious and filling!


Have a happy day~Kasey

Follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment