Wednesday, June 11, 2014

End of school gift!

Two years ago I found a cute gift for my kids' teachers for the end of school.  I loved them and thought, "hey..I could do this every year!"  Well...I can't!  My kids all have the same preschool teacher and there's only one Kindergarten teacher, so they will all have her too! Sooo..this year I needed a new idea! I scoured Pinterest to find something I liked.  And I found it!!!  Jonie at Just Between Friends made the cutest little printable!  (Check out the link..subscribe to her cute blog and her printables are free)!! 


I just found a cute frame to put it in.  It was adorable!  I also used the same little M&M poem I've used every year, and I will continue to use that one each year because..well..I just love it!!! 

Green is for the inspiration you give me each day.
Blue is for your patience in showing me the way.
Orange is for your warm and caring style.
Yellow is for the way you always make me smile.
Red is for my life that you have touched this year.
You’re a very special teacher just like this jar, that’s clear.
You place knowledge in our children’s hands
and melt into their hearts and lives forever.
You’re a "Magnificent" & "Marvelous" teacher

Thank you for being my M&M.
Enjoy!  Have a happy day~Kasey

Follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment