Sunday, September 21, 2014

30 Days of Halloween~Day 7 Graveyard Cupcakes

I have been wanting to share these with you since September 1st!  My sweet friend Alli at Cupcake Diaries is doing her 30 Days of Halloween. She started on September 1st and posted these for day 1.  I knew immediately I LOVED them and wanted everyone to know about them.  Granted~she is far more advanced in this blogger world than I, but I do have my wonderful friends who don't know about her goodness yet..so check her out!!! :D 

Anyway~look at these CUTE things she created!!!! 
See~super cute!  They would be so fun for a Halloween party, family treats for Halloween, or even something fun for the kids to make and take to friends!  Find the recipe here then get baking!!
 
Have a happy day~Kasey
 
 
Follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment