Tuesday, September 23, 2014

30 Days of Halloween~Day 9 my Boo Wreath!

I truly love my Halloween wreath!  I made it two years ago.  It's super easy!  The yarn wreaths seem a little time consuming, but you can get a lot done while watching a movie or a television show.

Really easy (and it didn't break the bank)!! 

Items needed
~Styrofoam wreath
~yarn
~embellishment (I got my boo sign at the dollar store)

You just wrap the wreath, alternating colors as you wish.  I hot glued my very beginning and ending pieces but the other ends I just wrapped over so they stayed nice and tight!  The hanging boo sign has that little loop at the top which I just wrapped yarn through so it was hanging there. 

I am so excited to get my wreath out and hang it on my door for Halloween!!

Have a happy day~Kasey


Follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment