Sunday, October 5, 2014

30 Days of Halloween~Day 21 Painted Luminaries

Mason jar crafts have been huge within the last year and Halloween time is no different!  I have really fallen in love with Mason Jar luminaries for Halloween!  I am sharing two links because the were made in two totally different ways~both simple and ADORABLE but they give off totally different looks.  Hopefully you'll find one (or two) you like!

Creating Laura shared how she made hers with white spray paint and masking tape!  They are super cute and I love the different faces.  Scary, silly, happy~she did them all and they all look great with her technique!  Click HERE to see her how-to!!

Another version is shared on Crafts by Amanda.  These ones are made with spray paint, in any shade, and a sharpie!  Bright, scary, goofy~it's all there and looking fab!!  Check them out HERE to see how she did hers!
Photo courtesy of Crafts by Amanda
 
 
I am seriously in love with those!  I hope you like them as much as I do! (and you definitely need to check out both these awesomely crafty sites!   I can't get enough of them)!! 
 
Have a happy day~Kasey

Follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment