Friday, February 7, 2014

Spinach, Egg, and Cheese wrap

I am really into healthy, high-protein breakfasts lately.  I've noticed how much I can eat, for few calories, and how full I feel the rest of the day..sometimes even forcing myself to eat a little something for lunch!  It's made a huge difference on my kids.  Cereal and milk days equals, "I'm hungry" and "when's lunch?" all day long!!  Yummy, high protein breakfasts..they still fuller longer and don't want to just graze all day long!  Wonderful!!! Here's one we tried a few days ago.  The Spinach, Egg, and Cheese breakfast Wrap from The Biggest Loser!!  Yummy!!!



I filled a whole wheat tortilla with scrambled egg whites, shredded mozzarella cheese, and spinach leaves.  Sooo good!!
I ate one and was full...my husband had two but halfway through his second he was full..and my kids each ate one.  They loved them!!!

Have a happy day~Kasey


Follow me!


No comments:

Post a Comment